Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas! Skyping tomorrow!

Hello family! this is just a short email to say when I will skype tomorrow :) Merry Christmas eve! Tomorrow I will skype at 1 (arizona time) so everyone be ready!! I only have 40 min so if you have questions write them down because i don't wanna waste anytime.. if not.. cool :) I'm excited to see everyone! My birthday was good. The cake got sent to the vc and so i was worried about it all day because one of the sisters said it was going to be sent to the house and I was moving between 3 different houses so I thought it got lost somewhere or the elders ate it. I found out AFTER transfer meeting that I wasn't moving into the house that my allergies started in. Sister Ellsworth came up to me and said, "I stuck up for you to president" and i was like, why? for what? Apparently they forgot to inform me that I was moving to a different house. I started to cry haha but it made me feel good because they compared me to Abraham going to kill his son and he was obedient and right before he did it god said that he didn't have to. Its been good with sister holladay. Its weird not having to do everything... after 3 transfers of training, it's an adjustment because the work is balanced. It's super weird being back in my greenie area but kinda fun to have people welcome me back and say that my spanish is so much better :) anyway... I will fill the rest in tomorrow :) love you all!!
See you in 24 hours! Yay! Merry Christmas! 
The chapter is Luke 2... I know that's not in the BofM but... ya know :)
love you
Love,
Hermana Cottrell
SFTE

No comments:

Post a Comment